Corporate Wellness Coach
Become a Corporate Wellness Coach
& Help Businesses Cut Costs & Keep Employees Happy
Healthcare is changing rapidly; costs for medical procedures, medical insurance coverage, and diagnostic tests are out of control. Americans cannot afford healthcare Insurance and single payer corporations are cutting Co-pays, reducing benefits and cannot afford to adequately cover their employees’ Healthcare.
THERE IS AN ANSWER. CHANGE THE MODEL OF HEALTHCARE! Healthcare must become wellness care. The paradigm must shift from a sickness model to a Preventive and Wellness Model for Healthcare. America was founded on small business and the model that mid to large corporations could be profitable enough to take care of their employees. All corporations no matter what their purpose are struggling to keep their doors open. The main drain financially is employee medical and drug expenses.
WHEN CORPORATIONS FOCUS ON A PREVENTIVE AND A WELLNESS APPROACH TO HEALTHCARE, MEDICAL COSTS GO DOWN AND SAVINGS GO UP. We will explore, in our Board Certified, Corporate Wellness Coach Certification Course how to educate, process, implement, do research, and cut costs in all areas of Healthcare for Corporations who are interested in making significant changes to their employees’ Healthcare programs.
Corporate Wellness is a process that has to be structured to fit each separate corporation. The tools on understanding how to work within the corporate structure will be an ongoing topic within our Corporate Wellness Coach Certificate Program.
Areas of focus:
A. Understanding Corporation infra structures.
B. Reviewing various corporate structures for ownership and administrative and organizational design.
C. Review of Corporate Healthcare Plans, Medical Healthcare Insurance and relationships to workers comp and government mandates.
D. Administrative lines of communication- who makes the decision.
E. Current trends in Healthcare processing and billing.
F. How to get a Wellness foot in the door.
G. Defining a corporate wellness approach to CEO, Boards, Administrations, HR Personnel, and Employees.
H. Making it Work-practical ways of implementing a Preventive and a Wellness approach to healthcare in various types of corporations.
I. Working with the right corporate lines of force and circle of influence and create change.
J. Corporate Terminology
K. Organize onsite clinics, seminars, in-service trainings.
L. Processing corporate change.
M. ROU’s! Corporate research to validate use of Preventive. Wellness Intervention.
N. Marketing to corporations to get them interested in corporate wellness.
O. CAMPPO providers, Wellness Insurance, paying for therapies.
P. Education on “What is Holistic Health” History, Modalities, how to use, purpose (HHA Integration).
Q. Sustainable Wellness Intervention. How to change the Paradigm.
R. Staying on target, motivation change.
S. Follow up procedure and process.
T. Obamacare and corporate healthcare/ understanding it, using it!
U. Change is inevitable, can’t go back.
V. Quantitative Research. How to apply and use it for corporate benefits.
W. Making it all work from Theory to Practice. X. Reporting results,
Y. Empowering the Employees.
Z. Everyone wins!
I. Prerequisites: Holistic Health Advisor II. CWC will train students to teach holistic health care in corporations 150 Hours Training A. 50 Hours Teleconferencing Calls B. 25 Hours Home-study and Reading C. 75 Hours In-service Training, onsite corporate education, educational seminars.
Learn how to:
- Understand corporations and how they work
- Review corporate healthcare plans, medical healthcare insurance and relationships to workers comp and government mandates.
- “What is Holistic Health” history, modalities, how to use, purpose.
- Making it Work - practical ways of implementing a preventive and a wellness approach to healthcare in various types of corporations.
- Marketing to corporations to get them interested in corporate wellness.
Teleconference speakers and faculty include:
- Corporate leaders from major fortune 500 companies
- Corporate human relations vice presidents
- Experts on the application of Obama care in corporations
- Leaders who are implementing wellness programs
State Registration and National Accreditation
The CWC course is approved by the State of Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools (#01-01-1528T) as a certificate certification program.
This price is for tuition and clinicals, other costs may apply (books, supplies, personal sessions etc.). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on payment and financing options or visit our finance page.
See School Catalog for Complete Details
Download Complete Class Schedules through 2014. Tuition Costs may be found in the School CatalogSchool Catalog & Course Overview
- Aromatherapy Introduction
- Associate Polarity Practitioner (APP)
- Associate Polarity Practitioner Introduction
- Bio-energetic Health Practitioner (BHP)
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- Chakra Balancing
- Corporate Wellness Coach
- Detoxification: Holistic Wellness Approach
- Discovering Energy & Theory
- Elemental Reflexology
- Elemental Reflexology Introduction
- Energetic Communication and Evaluation
- Energetic Food Awareness
- Energetic Systems Integration
- Energetics of Cancer and Complementary Healing Solutions
- Ethics & Supervision
- Herbal Education
- Holistic Health Advisor (HHA)
- Holistic Health Bodyworker (HHB)
- Holistic Health Coach (HHC)
- Holistic Health Professional (HHP)
- Positive Marketing & Business Practices
- Professional Holistic Health Teacher (PHHT)
- Registered Polarity Practitioner (RPP)
- Relaxation Massage
- Relaxation Massage Introduction